Looking to work around study? Need to be flexible? Want work experience? We might have just the right job for you.
Does this sound like you?
- Want work experience for when you leave University
- Need flexible part time working hours
- Love to learn
- Self motivated
- Have a laptop/computer at home that you can access the internet on
Then keep reading...
We are looking for a new Creative Content Writer to join our marketing team.
Our business is growing and we want an enthusiastic individual who is very creative and self driven. We can teach you the rest :-)
What we are looking for:
- Good communication and English skills
- A keen interest to learn and go through certifications
- Social skills
- Creative and personable
- The ability to research online
- Be able to adapt content to fit the tone of a business
- The ability to learn and work with marketing software
- Self motivation
- Someone to be able to work from home initially
- Currently studying or graduated from a relevant degree course
What to expect, key tasks:
- working with buyer persona's to develop creative content
- creating blog posts
- creative social media content
- eBooks and other marketing assets (design skills not required)
Experience would be a bonus but not essential.
Pay: £9 per hour
Hours: Project / ad hoc based. A total of 350 hours internship initially with potential for ongoing work after (part time / full time)
This internship is being part-funded by the 2018/2019 Santander Universities SME Internship Programme.
Please note that the Santander Universities SME Internship Programme funds interns only once. You cannot apply for another internship once your initial one is complete.